After all our car troubles I have gotten WAY behind on writing my curriculum for the year!! So what am I doing for Labor Day? I’m being a quirky teacher and exulting over coloring page websites and science projects 😀
Here’s our fantastic science curriculum resource for this year Blue World TV with Jonathan Bird who makes these fantastic videos:
- Monday is MOVE day with piano, scarves and lots of giggles in our dance space,
- Tuesday is NERD day where we’ll bathe in exciting science explorations,
- Wednesday is ART day and we’ll get really messy!
- Thursday is DO day where we get out the door and have an adventure! working in the garden, visiting the aquarium aquarium or learning about dirt in the park :D.
- Friday will be FUN day, we’ll play games to review all our reading and writing lessons, we’ll whistle while we work cleaning up the house (so we can have some fresh underwear!!) and the yard, color more pictures, visit the library, the list goes on.